4) What can you say about Nora Valverde's age? She may be 25 but she feels she is 40.
5) According to the journalist, there are three things Nora Valverde knows about. What are they? According to the journalist, Nora Valverde knows a lot about life, about choices, and about mistakes.
6) Can you describe all the people you can see on the screen? How are they related? On the screen, we can see the journalist/ the newswoman, Nora Valverde and her four children. 7) Who are the people mentioned but not present on the screen? How are they related? Nora Valverde's twin sister and her parents are mentioned. The journalist also talks about the woman's group homes and foster homes. Nora Valverde's husband and his family are mentioned as well but do not appear on the screen.
8) What did the CPS do? (Child Protective Services)
CPS removed her and her twin sister from their parents home.
9) Can you find an adjective that describes her personality at that time? “rebellious” 10) What happened when she was fourteen? At 14, she met a boy. 11) What were the consequences of her choice? She ended up pregnant, married and miserable at the hands of an abusive husband. she had four children, no education and no real hope for the future.